2009年10月18日日曜日

Thanksgiving Day



Hi, I’m Shiyumi! I will talk about Thanksgiving Day’s customs.
Thanksgiving Day is the second most important event after Christmas in America. It’s held on the fourth Tuesday in the month November. For the people in America, thanksgiving is a for merrymaking, shopping, family reunion, feats and family dinners. Next day called ‘After Thanksgiving Day’ is a holiday. From Tuesday to Sunday are holidays, so four consecutive. Most of people go back to hometown until the day before, so this day is very crowed by train and means of transportation. In Japan, this day looks like bon holidays and New Year.

4 件のコメント:

  1. your picture is very cute! and i was enjoyed your speech. you did it!!! you have nice sence of background.

    返信削除
  2. Hello Shiyumi('э')★
    I enjoyed your presentation.I did not see about Thanksgiving Day's, so I studyed new things.pictures sre very cute!!

    返信削除
  3. It sounds very interesting!!

    I want to eat.

    返信削除
  4. This picture is so cute! I want to eat the chicken...

    返信削除