2009年6月30日火曜日

Theme Park in Fujikyu Highland

My name is Shiyumi! I’m going to talk about hotel and a haunted house in hujikyu highland.
At first, I will talk about hotel. This hotel name is Highland resort. Highland resort is set up nearby Fujikyu Highland. In Highland resort, of course you can stay it. The other you’re able to go four restaurants and hold a wedding and banquet. And there is Fujiyama hot springs. You can enjoy many natural hat spring. You can see beautiful views, the four seasons in Mt. Fuji. Of course, you can stay. If you will go Fujikyu, I recommended to stay there after enjoy playing an amusement park.



Second, I will talk about haunted house. I think the most famous haunted house is “senritumeiguu4.0” in Japan. This attraction is a distance of 700 meters and the time 50 minutes. You can very scream. The haunted house a topic is a hospital in ruins before 40 years. I was surprised because it’ll close down at Jun 28th maybe. Before it will close down, I want to go there!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿